Friday, February 10, 2017

Daily Mumbles 02/10

So today one of my kids told me that I'm a hot mess, just look in a mirror.. That child was being wise but TBH not far off. I'm still working on doing my laundry for the first time in about a month.. I'm eating two dinners tonight because I'm counting one as my extraordinarily late lunch, I spend too much money on coffee, I need to get my nails redone because they've officially grown into talons (I don't even want to talk about my toes..) and so on and so forth.  This. Is. Real. Life. I work, I come home, I sleep, I wake up and repeat. I've recently be working on adding in workouts back into my schedule; I'm doing more than nothing but need to start planning things and sticking to my plan. I miss living with my friends, having the weekends off, and school vacations/snow days because regardless of if the city shuts down, I have to go to work. Don't let all of the negativity fool you, I really do love my job and feel so lucky to be in the place that I am in right now.

Why did I always want to grow up?

xox Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment