Friday, September 23, 2016

Skin Question - Major Skin WTF!?

Has anyone else ever experienced DRAMATIC changes in your skin?? In middle school, my skin definitely qualified as oily.  In high school and the beginning of college it was more combination oily.  My skin then transitioned to DRY - the painful scaly kind of dry.  It then went to combination dry which was not as bad as my face feeling like it was cracking off.  As of a couple of weeks ago, my skin has decided to return to oily combo/just strait up oil.  My nose is so oily powder does not contain it.. A problem I have not had since middle/high school.  I am also braking out more in the past two weeks than I probably have in the past 5 years.  I understand that everyone's skin goes through changes but has anyone else noticed this happening to them? Leave a comment below if you have or if you have any tips for my returned oil problem seeing as I am a bit out of practice.


xox 
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment