Saturday, June 11, 2016

What Has Been Going On

GRADUATED FROM COLLEGE!!!!!!!!
I'm so excited and happy but at the same time, I miss my independence and my friends a lot.  This past semester was hectic but wicked fun and I could not have ended my college career on a better note!

The transition from student to "real person" I probably could have used more advice on.  I am currently job hunting, which I hate.  Last summer I hated job hunting and I am holding firm on my position now; it causes a lot of stress and makes me feel incapable.  I am also currently studying because I have my boards coming up to receive my license... I succeeded in having my first breakdown yesterday and it was exhausting.  I am taking the exam way sooner than I believed that I would and it is causing me a lot of stress.  I am someone who gets stress headaches so I really try to not stress much in life but this week is not one of those times. 

I do have a job for the summer which is progress from last year!  The job starts in two weeks and I am extremely excited!!! 

I tried out a bunch of new products this year and have a few ideas for posts coming up - brows have been my thing this year and there will be a post specifically on that! A lot of the products I'll be talking about, I've had long enough to use up so the reviews will be my thoughts start to finish. 

I read a bunch of books recently and will post about as many as I can! I am going to throw up a disclaimer right now that these posts will not be up this week since I am going into an intensive studying mode.  

This was my small study break today but I promise there will be much more to come!


xox

No comments:

Post a Comment