Thursday, December 31, 2015

Current Affairs: Farewell 2015!

Happy New Year's Eve everyone!!! I hope you all have wonderful & safe evenings to ring in the new year! 


2015 has been a year of many mumbles and mishaps along with some amazing memories I would not trade for anything.  I am ready and excited to see what 2016 brings.  Tomorrow I will make a resolutions post and hopefully I will stick with a few...

It is going to have things about health and fitness because we're going to be real here but it is also going to include things about positivity and being more open.


I am currently living out of bags and have been for a bit - coming home from school, going on a vacation, to flying back today and going to stay at a hotel with some friends to celebrate the new year. 


Other updates: Grilled Shrimp Caesar Salads are currently one of my favorite foods. I finally finished Seeker which i hadn't touched since this summer but I liked it more as it continued. Quantico, Blindspot, and Code Black were three of my favorite shows from the fall and I am very upset that the Vampire Diaries is on it's last season.  The new season of PLL looks like it is going to be good and I am definitely going to watch that but idk how I feel about the whole abcfamily to freeform switch thing that is happening. I tried "baking" my makeup for the first time and actually really liked how it turned out. (Also my eyebrows have grown back mostly but they're still not very even but on the upside i have gotten pretty good at filling them in!)


Also, if you follow me on instagram - which I'm trying to post more on (I know I suck at posting here too) - you would know that I am extremely excited for the new Tone It Up challenge that is about to kick off! I am absolutely loving their new site and sticking to the challenge may or may not be one of my resolutions.

That is my quick update for now! & I will be back tomorrow with a resolutions post! 
Enjoy the start to your new year,
xox Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment