Tuesday, August 4, 2015

July Favorites

This month has been a bit hectic for me. I didn't switch up my beauty products much but I figured I would still give you all a run down of the things I have been loving this month!

1. MAC Lightful Tinted Cream


I have been loving this product! It is a light coverage and light weight. I am also a huge fan of the SPF in this product, I put it on before I go to the beach or spend the day golfing and knock on wood, my face hasn't been getting sunburned this summer.

2. MAC Cinderella Eyeshadow Palette


I feel like I have mentioned this palette a ton and it is because I truly do love it and I use it all of the time. I have been traveling a lot this month and this has been all of the eyeshadow that I've brought with me. I use it every day that I wear make up and it is perfect for day and night.

3. Fitbit Flex


I've been really enjoying using my flex since I got it. It has a ton of features on the app and is wicked simple to use. I have noticed it doesn't always track if I'm biking or on a stair master - even though it goes by steps, so if you want something for everything you should definitely invest in a heart rate monitor which can be used for all physical activities (minus swimming but I'm sure they have something waterproof). 

4. An Ember in the Ashes
I read this entire book in one day. The beginning took a second for me to get into and it is initially a little tricky switching between the two characters but I loved getting both points of view. I highly recommend reading this book, there are many twists and turns and I actually really like that you can't figure out the whole story half way through. I am definitely not going to be a fan of waiting for the next book to come out.

5. Insanity Series
I love Alice in Wonderland. I know, you are absolutely shocked (nottttt). This series is an interesting spin on our classic Alice tale. I have finished the first two books and am working on the third at the moment. Read the books and embrace the madness since each one gets curiouser and curiouser.

6. Big Brother
I love that this season I've been switching who I want to win and who I want to go home almost weekly. I've watched Big Brother forever and get so excited every summer when it comes back!

8. The Whispers
This show just keeps getting better and better. It has slowed down a little but the plot gets more and more twisted.

9. Save My Life
Real people, real hospitals, and real injuries. Loving it.

10. Home Free
A show where couples renovate houses to win their dream house if they get to the end. Little do they know that every team that gets voted off gets the house that the teams built that week on the episode. Tears on tears.

11. UnReal
Just go watch the entire season. Oh the drama.

No comments:

Post a Comment