Thursday, August 6, 2015

Apparently...

Today's post is going to be a bit of a rant because apparently I may have walking pneumonia. Yes, you read that correctly and yes, it is the middle of summer. How did it happen? No fucking idea. I started having difficulty breathing a few days ago, I felt like something was stuck in my chest, and I got progressively more breathless the following days. First I would lose my breath walking around or doing the stairs and then I started losing my breath simply standing or talking to people. I'm currently using antibiotics and an inhaler. I am also on an exercise ban - no shit, considering walking feels like I'm doing intervals on a stair master. The doctors aren't sure 100% what the problem is but they are leaning towards an infection since I don't have many other symptoms, I do not have asthma, and nothing like this has ever really happened to me before.  Since I'm going to be lounging a lot until whatever this is passes I should have a good couple of blog posts coming up!

Sincerely,
Frustrated & breathless

No comments:

Post a Comment