Thursday, July 23, 2015

I Got Some Stuff: HAUL

So it is sales season!!!!! Woot Woot! I got a few items on sale, I was very good this year at not just buying things because they were on sale - always ask yourself if you would buy it full price. I have been in the process of clearing out my wardrobe and I actually need to go through it again and donate more stuff so I really didn't want to buy too much stuff since I actually have nowhere for it to go. I do have another order coming in but I didn't want to wait and I also didn't want to have a ridiculously long post.

1. I got a Fitbit Flex. I've had a Fitbit before, it was the Zip and I really liked it. It was probably the first of the Fitbits to come out. I've been on a bit of a health kick recently and have always been interested in the Flex so I finally decided to buy it. It was not on sale unfortunately, I did try to find it on sale I promise and depending on the color you actually can find some at a discounted price so definitely do your research!

I got the Turquoise strap because it is my favorite color!
2. Oxblood Leather Jacket by [BLANKNYC] (faux leather if you were wondering). I am SO excited about this jacket! I love the look of leather jackets (two black, one gray, one brown all faux) and I actually have a couple but none of them are red. I've recently been obsessed with the dark burgundy and oxblood color, it was the only thing outside of a black scale I was wearing. I feel like I am going to be wearing this jacket a lot once the weather cools down and it is the perfect look for fall. Since I do wear a lot of black, this will provide a nice pop of color in my wardrobe though it is still subdued (I don't think I could pull of fire engine red folks). I got this jacket in Nordstrom Anniversary sale which is where I typically do a lot of damage each year - sorry bank account..


3. Nike Free TR Flyknit 5.0 - I workout a lot and have quite a few workout shoes but I definitely like to shop sales for them. I love the color of this shoe, I don't actually have black sneakers for working out, mine are all pretty bright since like in my everyday life I don't wear a ton of color when I workout. I also think its fun to get workout shoes in bright colors but that's just my opinion! I've worked out in these twice and they feel slightly large on my feet so I would definitely recommend going and trying on the flyknit if you are thinking of buying it! If I could go back and do it again, I would at least order half a size down. These were my other purchase from the Anniversary Sale.


4. Sam Edelman Chester Boots - I told you I was obsessed with the color. These were on a MAJOR sale so if you're in the market for some new kicks then go check out the Sam Edelman website! Again, I have a bunch of boots/booties (a lot of them are combat and black) so it is nice to have something different in my collection and I cannot wait to start wearing these babies.


5. Zara Cape Coat. I have been eyeing different styles of capes and I really like that this one has sleeves even though that makes it not a cape technically. I love the shape of this jacket and Zara was having a HUGE sale so I really could not pass it up. I would've bought this coat at full price too and it was merely a bonus that the coat was on sale. This along with my other pieces have me feeling like I am all set for fall!


Overall, I am extremely happy with all of my finds! Let me know if you've found any great sales recently and if you want to see more haul posts. I hope you all have a wonderful day!

xox


No comments:

Post a Comment