Sunday, June 14, 2015

What's Up!?

So I went on a bit of a blogging lull.  I haven't actually been doing much - I did finish 4 books and I will do a post about those!  In my little lull I've been working on being happier where I am at and just letting go which has been working very well.

I thought I would do a little update post since it has been a while.  I have been living at the pool/beach for the past 4 days (last night I felt almost like I had sun or food poisoning which was not fun) and have some small sun burns but have loved every second of my days.

I went out to lunch and got fish tacos! They were on corn tortillas and were absolutely amazing.  Seriously, it is like summer in a bite.


Fitness wise - I have restarted Bikini Body Guide 1.0 by Kayla.  I am doing that in combination with Way of Gray's Body Take Over.  This time I am determined to stick to it and I want to complete it just to be able to say that I completed it. (blacktsskinnyjeans is my instagram account btw)


I have also been golfing! I suck at golfing. Though I suck, I still have fun and it is a nice way to get outside on a day where you aren't really doing anything else.


One of my other goals has been to become more body positive.  I am working on my body but I want to enjoy it, I don't want to feel bad about myself at any point.  I want to learn to like my body now so I am able to like it at all points in my life, not just when I feel like I have my body exactly how I want it to be because honestly I don't think that will happen if I can't love my body first.

\

More posts to come soon! I hope you are all having a wonderful summer and have a great day!

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment