Sunday, June 28, 2015

Weekly Download: 6/21-6/27

Though this week wasn't too eventful for me, looking back on it I actually did do a good amount of stuff. For starters, I dyed my hair again; it is way more red and I am in love with it.


You can't really see in this picture but besides all of it being red, there is also a lot of bright red where my hair was ombre and in the highlights which is exactly what I asked for.  It may not be everyone's cup of tea but that's fine; I like it and that's what counts.

This week I also go back to reading Safe Haven, I started the book probably last summer and then got distracted (and by started I mean I was about 20 pages in...) It was really nice out midweek so I decided to read outside and got through a few more chapters.


Outfit:
top - j.crew
shorts - Levi's from urban outfitters
sun glasses: ray ban

It was a REALLY nice day on Friday so I spent it in a movie theater. I went to see Ted 2 with my little brother.  I thought the movie was really funny but I did like the first one more.  It is also a very specific type of humor so I can see a lot of people not being fans.


Outfit:
top - j.crew factory
shorts - abercrombie & fitch

Yesterday the weather was not nice.  I went to a gluten free bakery and cafe to try it out with my mom and the food was absolutely delicious. An aside: these shorts were so bright that the little sunlight there was actually reflected off of them. They also managed to make pale me look tan without tanner, go figure. These are the brightest shorts that I own by far and their little blue sailboats are my favorite & the reason that I bought them last year.


Outfit:
top - madewell
shorts - j.crew factory

I typically wear a lot of black.. okay, I wear all black.  I do occasionally branch out into navy and dark gray but I am almost always in black. 1. Summer clothes are difficult to find in black and 2. it gets pretty hot out so my default becomes blue if you haven't noticed.  I did not notice before I started snapping pictures of my outfits that I do wear a lot of j.crew.  My style really depends on my mood so don't get too comfortable, you never know what I'm going to wear next (unless you guess that it's black or blue then you're probably right.)

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment