Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Daily Download

Two things I've been obsessed with recently: Kodiak buttermilk flapjack mix made in the microwave and Spiked Seltzer.

I was making the pancakes y'know on a frying pan but sophomore year of college I became quite the microwave chef.  I know people make mug cakes in the microwave so I mixed up a serving of the mix with water, cinnamon, imitation vanilla, and chocolate chips - my favorite combo - in a bowl and put it in the microwave for 1 minute 30.  The time was a guess but it ended up being perfect.  I have had this for breakfast everyday since I started making it.

Spiked Seltzer, which I'm actually drinking right now... is good (if you like seltzer) and a light alcoholic beverage. I love that it doesn't taste sugary but is still sweet and actually doesn't taste like alcohol either. This drink is the perfect thing for summer, along with some real water to stay hydrated!

Today for breakfast I actually switched it up a bit.. I had half of a blueberry muffin with a banana and a cup of coffee.


This breakfast I have to say is less filling than my microwave pancake but it was yummy nonetheless.

OOTD: workout clothes

I was wearing my light lululemon leggings today, a rarity since I typically wear all black.  I figured it would also be good to show that I do occasionally dress in clothes other than workout clothes.  Two things to focus on in my "normal"clothes picture - 1 I am in color too and am in love with that Lilly top, 2 the ends of my hair were freshly dyed and I made a hair appointment today because I'm in major need of a trim.


This was my snack today and is one of my favorite things to eat. I have mentioned it on this blog SEVERAL times: Friendship 1% low fat pineapple cottage cheese and I topped it with jumbo blueberries. I had another cup of coffee with this snack because 4 o'clock hit me hard today.


Sorry that this post was kind of a clusterf*ck. I did receive a MAC order that I will do a post on once the sun comes back and I can snap some pictures! 

No comments:

Post a Comment