Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Daily Download: OOTD, Food, Etc.

I made a instagram to keep me more accountable about blogging my life and outfits etc. It may not have the best quality photos all of the time but I am trying! (p.s. it is also called mumblesandmishaps)

I tried so many times to get a good picture of my outfit today and it was just not having it. I was wearing a jumpsuit from Banana Republic which was SOOOO comfortable.


Today I didn't really do much, I did necessary errands with my family and it was exhausting.  I was actually able to get this picture as I was settling in from a nap but the lighting was pretty okay so prepare for more pictures featuring my bed.

Today's food was BOMB.  First, s/o to my girl Laura in the Kitchen (who has no clue who I am) and her youtube channel because she makes the yummiest looking food! If you don't know who she is, check her out.  I made her avocado pasta this morning when I woke up and there are not enough words to describe how good it was. 


Does it look pretty? Her's did, mine not so much.  The only thing I changed in the recipe was I added some buffalo mozzarella to the tomato mixture. I ate this hot, the second I mixed it all together, and then I had another bowl cold and it was a delicious pasta salad type meal. It tastes like pesto and is creamy and very filling.


Dinner tonight also deserved a shout out.  I had some rice, shrimp stir fry, and chicken kabobs from Costco - I highly recommend them.


I devoured this. Looking at this picture makes me want to go make another plate of food.... I'm not going to but I may have to munch on it later. I put some liquid aminos over my plate because I am obsessed with soy sauce and I'm trying to decrease how much I use; I use it almost every night during dinner because I like to dip my chicken or steak into it and I will not rice without it.  Braggs Liquid Aminos are a great alternative if you really like soy sauce, it is a little different but the LA are still wicked good.

This is a side note: I use Mens razors when I shave.  I personally believe that they work better which would make sense because they are supposed to be used on a guy's face. I was deciding between this and the new Venus one with the swivel ball thing but it was the same price as this pack and the Venus one came with like 5 or 6 heads.. This one comes with 4 packs of heads, 'nuff said.


I have this same razor, mine is just all blue and I think it is because it is not the sensitive one.  I like it a lot but I like the color of this one more plus even though I change the blades often it is probably time to switch up the handles. Do any of you girls use mens razors too? Let me know below!

Also if you have tips for taking pictures of your outfit, leave them below! #thestruggleisreal


xox

No comments:

Post a Comment