Sunday, May 31, 2015

May Favorites


Sons of Anarchy
Late to the party, I know but this way I can watch the whole thing on Netflix without waiting for the next season!

MAC's Wash & Dry Collection
I will do a post on the products that I grabbed from this collection, all face stuff.  I'm kind of regretting not snagging one of the eyeshadows but to be honest I already have way more than I could ever use and do not need more.

Covergirl Ready, Set Gorgeous Foundation
Another product I have a post on!  It is just a good (drug store) foundation, easy to blend and it looks great! Normally I would use my nicer foundations for the night times (because I go through a lot of foundation tbh) but this has been doing double duty recently and if it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Too Faced Milk Chocolate Bronzer
I use this for a contour and all over bronze.  This product is very pigmented and though pressed, it is quite powdery so be careful.  I love the way it looks, aka bronzed not orange or muddy, and it does blend just incase you apply a tad too much!

Urban Decay Perversion Mascara


Talk about lashes like woah. I have to finish up another mascara but I really really liked this one and have been reaching for it. 

Bath and Body Works Self Tanner 
I have an entire post about this stuff already, I love it.  I used it the other night because I knew I was going to go to the beach. 

Tone It Up Beach Babe 3 DVD
Workouts I can do without leaving my house and I feel amazing (and very sore/tired) after.

John Frieda Radiant Red Color Protecting Conditioner
I use this and the macadamia nut conditioning mask in the shower and I do believe it is helping the red in my hair not fade so much.  This conditioner is hydrating but I do not worry when I use it up by my roots; once I wash it out, there isn't a residue left behind.

Rompers
Recently I've been really loving rompers, jersey material to be specific. I have been lounging around a lot recently and I look a bit more pulled together in a romper versus sweatpants. 

Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Polish in Birthday Suit
I have been obsessed with this color.  I am very much an all black girl, my nails are currently painted black as well fun fact, but this is one of the better nude polishes I have tried.  It looks very clean and pretty; I refer to it as a wedding polish to give you an idea of it.  I highly suggest trying it out!

Do I have more favorites? Yes. Do I want this to be a mile long post? No. Are those favorites exclusive to the month of May? Nope. I have plenty of more favorites posts to squeeze in more products/loves.  I will even do a holy grail all time favorites sort of thing! Let me know in the comments below a couple of your favorite things from the month of May & any suggestions for up coming posts!

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment